- Go to https://dsxglobal.com/ and press “Create Account”.
- Choose business account type.
- Go through the regular registration - enter the account manager's corporate email address and other login credentials
- A menu will open as seen on the following screenshot. Now you have to fill out each of the five sections, one by one.
1. Personal Profile
- Enter your (the account owner) country, name, and date of birth, then click ‘Continue’
- Enter your home address details, then click ‘Continue’
- A verification prompt will appear. Undergo verification for the account owner. If you need help in this scenario, please follow this guide:
2. Business name and address
- Here you must provide basic information about your business, then click ‘Continue’
- On the next screen, pick the type of your company
- On the next screen, specify the legal address of your organisation. If the actual physical address where the staff is present is different from the legal address, remove the check mark ‘Operating address is the same’
- If the address is not the same, specify the trading address on the next screen
3. Business profile
In this section you have to provide more detailed information on the nature of your business.
- On the next screen, specify the industry you are operating in, and describe what kind of goods and services your company offers. The website part is optional, however, if specified, it will help speed up the verification process.
- Next, specify your balance figures, and purpose of opening an account with DSX Global
- On the next screen, specify if your business is a regulated by a state financial regulatory agency. Choose yes only if it’s a financial activity (exchange, trading, forex, etc.)
- If regulated, then specify the name of the regulator and the license number.
- Next, specify your estimated deposit volumes, currencies you will be depositing, and all deposit channels.
4. Business Owners and Directors
In this section, you must list all the directors and owners of the company, including corporate shareholders and directors.
- On the next question, if your company has another company in the list of shareholders holding more than 25% shares, click ‘Yes’. If all the major shareholders are individuals, pick ‘No’.
- On the next screen, you may any number of UBOs (shareholders) and directors to your company. All major shareholders and directors must be on the list, including nominees and corporate entities.
- Here is what the screen for adding a person to the list looks like. Fill this form for every individual on the list of shareholders and directors:
5. Supporting Documentation.
This is the section where all the documents are uploaded. Click on the document in the list to get to a page where you can attach the document. The more documents you provide, the easier it will be for our team to review your application.
After all 5 sections are filled, the application will be submitted.
Our team will check it within 1-2 business days, and get back to you with the feedback. Glad to have you on board!